Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Three days left...

I know this first post is perhaps a little late...it is Tuesday and I'm leaving for Korea on Friday. But I figure as long as a get started, I'm good!

Anyway, I'm typing this first post on my new computer which will accompany me to Korea and provide my best and surest link back to the States. The rest of the day's plan includes making a master list of things to pack and get started on actually packing...maybe. meh. If you know me, you know I'm not a very light packer. So this will really be my first big test! And as a procrastinator, I am putting off this very large task. It'll get done eventually.

As of right now, I'm quite excited. Not really nervous yet, just ready to actually get over there. It seems like all the other ETAs are going to be great companions and hopefully great new friends. And the university where we'll be staying for the first 6 weeks for orientation will be lovely (Jungwon University: http://eng.jwu.ac.kr/menu.do?key=1 )

Well, I suppose I should get started on that packing inventory...I really hope that this blog can be a cool and easy way to connect with all of you who are interested in following my year-long adventure. Feel free to post comments and I'll try to answer any questions! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment