Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A quick bit on my new family...TOP SPINNING!!

Ok, so since I just took this video, I though I might as well put it up sooner rather than later and give you all two posts in a row to chew on!

I pretty much explain everything in the video...But in terms of my new host family, I believe they are a much better fit for me. At the very least, they have very different personalities than my last family. The host mom is a home economics teacher at my school ...although Korean Home Ec. is not at all the same as the American kind. She's very lovely. And I have a 12year old sister now and a 9year old brother who speak very serviceable English. They will be able to benefit from me much more than my ex-host siblings. The host dad works in construction and is away from home during the week and returns home only on the weekends. I will meet him for the first time this Saturday.

Anyway, here's me and the new brother having fun...in my new room by the way!


Hope you enjoyed that! More to come... :-)

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty cool, Top Spinning that is! Glad you like your new host family.

    ReplyDelete